Privacy And Data Protection Policy
Privacy And Data Protection Policy
Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding the processing of your personal data.
For the purposes of Law 29733 “Personal Data Protection Law”, the person in charge of processing your data is DIGITAL HOLDING CORP., as well as the owner of the personal data bank in which they are stored.
1.- Information gathering
We may collect and process the following types of personal data:
Information provided through the forms on our website: www.holding.digital (hereinafter, our website). This includes information provided at the time of registration or subscription on our website and the use of our services, while uploading documents or requesting new services. We may also require information to process your request to use our services, while performing them, or when reporting a problem on our website.
We may also keep a record of the correspondence exchanged if you contact us. We can also send you surveys for research purposes, the response to these surveys or questionnaires is optional. Data about transactions processed through our platform can also be collected. Such information may include payment amounts and personal data of the payment recipients. Beneficiaries, in turn, can provide us with personal information. We record this information for every transaction made through our services and may add it to your personal account for use in future transactions made through our service. We may collect your company’s IP address and other information about the device used to access our services, from which you can be identified. We maintain this information to detect unauthorized transactions. The data of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to: traffic data, location, weblogs and other communication data, whether or not they are necessary for the provision of services or resources.
The information captured in our web forms and process flow for the provision of the factoring service may include: your name, address, telephone number, email address, company name, Tax Identification number, company address, copies of the identity documents of the legal representatives of the company, as well as their names, dates of birth, employment data and information related to their financial circumstances. To provide them with payment services, you will need to provide us with bank account information, as well as your customer information, passwords, and answers to security questions. In addition to the information you provide about your knowledge about your client when requesting a DIGITAL HOLDING account, we may request additional identifying information during the provision of services, especially if you send or receive high-value payments or for to comply with the anti-money laundering regulation.
2.- Information from third parties that we may collect
In order to protect our clients against possible fraud, we may cross-check the information provided with other payment processing services, such as banks, credit reference or fraud checking agencies, operational service providers and regulators, such as the Superintendency of Banking and Insurance (SBS), Central Registry of Securities and Settlements of Peru (CAVALI), among others.
As described above, we may collect information about your beneficiaries in order to remit payment to them. We will retain this information to keep a record of transactions, for our reference or to provide them to the customer who has requested payment. Beneficiaries will be able to access and correct information about themselves.
3.- Cookies and IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including, if available: IP address, operating system and browser, for administrative purposes and to provide additional information to our advertisers. This type of data is statistical and does not identify specific individuals.
Likewise, we can obtain information about your general internet use through cookies stored on your computer’s hard drive or other techniques to store and retrieve general information about internet use, such as shared files (also known as “flash cookies ”), web beacons or web bugs (including clear gifs).
Cookies are text files that contain information and are downloaded to your device when you visit a web page. On successive visits, cookies are sent to the home page or to another website that recognizes said cookie. In this way, cookies help us to recognize a user’s device.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us improve our website and provide a more personalized service. Cookies allow:
- Make an estimate of the audience and usage habits.
- Collect information about your preferences to facilitate the personalization of our website based on your individual interests.
- Streamline your searches.
- Recognize you when you visit our website again.
- Auto-fill your email and personal details on online document and registration forms without the need for you to retype them.
- Identify you when you register on the private part of our website. This allows us to keep your access data and remember your preferences.
- Track the use of our web pages to improve our service.
- Improve security.
4.- Google Analytics
5.- Use of information
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective way for you and your team.
- To provide you with information about our services that you request from us or that we consider may be of interest to you when you have given your consent.
- To provide you with information, products or services requested or that we consider may be of interest to you, with your prior consent to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry any obligation derived from the contact between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in the interactive services when you have chosen to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To resolve disputes and manage inquiries about our services.
- To detect or prevent fraud.
6. Disclosure of your information
In the event that we establish a section for users on our website, we may display your name and contact information on it, in addition to any other relative information that you have provided to us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or asset, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the potential seller or buyer of such business or asset.
- If DIGITAL HOLDING or a substantial part of its assets were acquired by a third party. In this case, the personal data of our clients would be one of the assets transferred.
We share your information nationwide with:
- Risk centers such as INFOCORP
- Intermediation platforms for factoring services, such as E-Business Interchange Zone S.A.C.
- Third parties related to legal, civil or criminal proceedings.
Compartimos tu información a nivel internacional con:
- Servidores de Google
- Servidores SQL de Google
7.- Your rights
In case the user wishes to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, opposition, revocation of consent, modification or any other, they can do so by writing to email@example.com or at the following address: 2645 Executive Park Drive, Suite 637, Weston, FL 33331. Users are informed that the forms, through which they provide their personal data, include mandatory and optional questions, which may be identified in each form. The consequences of the granting of personal data, empowers DIGITAL HOLDING to use them according to the purposes indicated in this document.